Full Benefits Package
4 days ago
For 30 years of US Market experience and 70 years in the Global market, this IPP has proven to be a global market leader in sustainability. This $18 Billion dollar revenue generating entity, they have a strong presence in over 20 countries. They are a turnkey provider, developing - constructing - operating all of their own utility and C&I projects across the US.
The Wind Site Manager will be providing on site leadership to the Wind Site in Oklahoma - personnel management, vendor management and full O&M oversight.
Your position as the Wind Site Manager will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage site safety protocols for all personnel
- Lead the investigations in the event there is an incident on site
- Oversee the site's environmental compliance protocols
- Manage all appropriate service agreements, including the AMA, OEM and BOP
- Provide Asset Managers of all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work orders
- Manage the scheduled outages and communicate with all internal and external parties involved
- Perform various site inspections
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant Engineering and/or Business field
- 3+ years of experience in the Wind Energy Industry
- 3+ years of technical experience in Wind farm operations
- Wind Turbine manufacturer and technical experience
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus and Relocation Package
- Vacation Time + Sick Time
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Health Care Coverage + Dental & Vision
- Other benefits to be discussed
If you are currently looking for a permanent opportunity offering long term professional growth with an Energy Owning leader, please apply and reach out to me directly.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.