Ithaca, New York
26 days ago
Solar Project Construction Professionals- Central New York
This is a direct-hire position that offer stability, longevity, and the opportunity to be a part of the company's growrh decision making strategy. Candidates must be located in or willing to relocate to New York state.
Seeking to interview & hire ASAP.
- 1-3 years of solar Construction management experience
- Understanding of the civil, electrical, and/or mechanical aspects of solar construction
- Strong experience/ understanding of NEC standards
- Proven direct employee supervision
- Being bilingual in Spanish & English could be a plus
- Candidates must have an excellent work ethic, great attitude, be accountable, proactive, & committed to the company's long term growth plans
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.