5 months ago
Are you a natural communicator who is fluent in Sustainability and confident describing strategies to key stakeholders?
This is the opportunity to join a global leading company and be part of a dynamic Sustainability team who are driving real change throughout the business. Together with the team you'll be Co-developing written and visual materials to support engagement with external sustainability, climate, and ESG groups and initiatives, certification bodies, trade associations, and customers. As well as this you'll be partnering with other areas of the company, ie communications, to support executives pitching on related sustainability topics and to ensure internally the company is maintaining their sustainable pledges.
The Sustainability Stakeholder Engagement Leader will seek to increase awareness and the recognition of sustainability strategy, targets, and performance to drive unique partnership and engagement opportunities that drive collective impact as well as position the business as a leader in the industry.
- This is a senior leadership role and ideally you will have 7+ years of experience creating successful partnerships, driving stakeholder relationships and communicating on sustainability.
- Minimum of a BA in a related field; sustainability, business, engineering etc
- A natural and strong communicator through all seniority levels, both written and verbally
- Experience developing different types of communication materials such as case studies, websites, reports, slide decks, and resource documents
- Flexibility to travel if necessary to meetings etc, domestic and occasionally internationally
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.