about 2 months ago
Oscar Energy is working with a leading EPC in the EV, Energy Storage, Hydrogen, Solar, & Micro grid space who is urgently seeking to hire experienced civil engineers ASAP. This is a full time, permanent position that will offer career stability & growth - you will have the opportunity to get in on the "ground floor" of the company's energy department and be able to work on a variety of energy projects. Competitive pay & benefits, ability to work remotely, job security.
- Must be able to stamp civil design of energy projects (from conception to completion) in house
- Lead team of civil designers
- The engineers can work remotely from anywhere in the US with minimal travel required
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Minimum of 10 years of Civil Engineering experience
- Must be licensed P.E - licensed in CA a plus & must have or be willing to obtain P.E licenses in other states as needed
- Energy project experience preferred
- B.S in Civil Engineering
- Able to QAQC the work of other civil design engineers & perform the design, technical work as needed
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.