Annual Bonus, Car Allowance, Healthcare
about 2 years ago
With over 100 years dedicated to the construction industry, our client has been an industry leading full-service Solar EPC solutions provider for over a decade. With both Wind and Solar projects in almost all 50 states to include the Canadian regions, their divisional teams continue to grow as rapidly as the USA's need for Renewable Energy! This US based employer boasts 4,000+ employees with senior leadership who serve as Board Directors of AWEA - now is a great time to grow your career with a company that continues to prove itself within the Renewable Energy sector.
We are seeking an experienced Solar Estimator to join an established team of both Senior and Junior estimators. This position is based out of their corporate office in Minnesota, which they will happily relocate you and your family. With the large number of projects ongoing and upcoming, you can expect promotional opportunities quite quickly. Expected travel for this position ranges between 25% and 50% annually.
As a Solar Estimator, your responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Creating various scopes of work related to proposal specs and technical drawings
- Calculating various project costs such as: Materials, Labor, Equipment
- Develop and issue Request for Proposals which include vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
- Manage and mentor junior estimators
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction - or combination of education plus experience
- 5+ years of Solar Project Construction and/or utility scale solar project estimation.
- Experience in cost control, purchase scheduling and the ability to read engineering drawings
- Self-performing duties with a GC would be highly considered
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- Monthly car allowance with full use of company gas/maintenance spending account
- Full relocation package depending on how far you would be relocating from
- 401k with 6% company match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- 3 - 4 weeks' vacation
If you are currently looking for an opportunity and have the Solar Estimation experience - apply here or reach out to me directly for more details.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.