3 months ago
A Top 20 Best Places To Work in the small to medium company category, our client is one of the top self-performing General Contractors in the country. With their high tenured rate of current employees and the in house professional mentorship, they are one of the most sought after, privately held, Construction Management companies to work for in the Solar industry.
As the Senior Solar Engineer, you will lead a team of junior and mid-level Solar Design Engineers for the pre-construction phases of Utility Scale Solar Projects. This includes both Electrical and Mechanical aspects of the project(s). The engineering team you will be managing will grow under your supervision. Whether you have managed engineers before or ready to step into a leadership role, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
The Senior Solar Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analyzing design drawings from the Customer (Energy Owner) and subcontractors
- Managing 5+ Junior / Mid-Level Engineers
- Conducting Site Walks
- Qualifying and reviewing substation designs on the distribution side with medium voltage lines
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field of study
- Utility Scale Solar Electrical and/or Mechanical experience is required
- Self-performing new construction background
- 3+ years of Utility Scale Solar Engineering experience
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- 2-3 weeks PTO
- FULL REMOTE WORKING IS POSSIBLE WITH THIS POSITION
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing utility scale solar project construction employers, please apply here and/or reach out to me directly for a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.