2 months ago
With 14 years and 7+ GW of power generation currently, this Wind and Solar employer develop, construct, own & operate utility scale renewable energy sites across the US. They are in the Top Four globally for their Energy production and have continued to grow throughout a tough 2020. They have several solar projects in various construction phases currently with over 700 permanent employees and growing every day. Their global footprint reaches Europe, Canada, USA and South/Central America.
This Senior Manager position has been created due to the company's growth within the US market. To be based out of Houston, Texas with an annual travel expectation ranging from 10% to 30%. Reporting into the Executive Vice President of Operations, you would be responsible for managing 7+ mid-level managers with approx. 40 indirect reports.
Your position as the Senior Manager of Solar Operations will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing Site Managers and Lead Technicians throughout the US
- Day to Day management of O&M service providers
- Operational budget management
- Creation and implementation of operation metric programs to sustain optimal power production
- Fully review and update company's O&M Standard Operational Procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering
- 10+ years of Solar operational experience
- 5+ years of O&M Management experience
- Proven track record of managing personnel across various locations
- Competitive base salary with a strong annual bonus
- Relocation assistance to Texas
- 4 weeks' vacation
- 401(k) with 6% Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- Life insurance and long term/short term disability
- Flex spending accounts
If you are currently looking for a permanent opportunity offering long term professional growth with a Renewable Energy leader, please apply and reach out to me directly.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.