Annual Bonus and 401(k)
4 months ago
One of the most reputable and privately held EPC service providers in the US, our client works with Utility Scale Solar, professional sports stadiums, data centers, government facilities, commercial vertical construction just to name a few. 100 years in the US Market, they have proven to be a premier construction employer.
As the Senior Project Engineer you would be working closely with the Solar Project Manager and other parts of the project team to ensure the technical execution of the construction phase of Utility Scale Solar projects is conducted at a high level.
The Senior Project Engineer's responsibilities will include:
- Subcontractor management and administration
- Material and equipment management
- Supervising subcontractor field installations
- Negotiating change orders directly with various contractors/subcontractors
- Coordinating both the project start up process and closeout
- Assist with the logistical needs of projects to include scheduling and procurement
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field of study
- 3+ years of Solar construction field engineering experience
- Project Management software experience
- Strong business acumen and comfortable working directly with Energy Owners regularly
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- 2-3 weeks PTO
If you are currently looking for an opportunity and have the required Solar field experience - apply here and reach out to me directly for more details.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.