7 months ago
A Top 20 Best Places To Work in the small to medium company category, our client is one of the top self-performing General Contractors in the Renewable Energy industry. With their high tenure rate of current employees and the in-house professional mentorship, they are one of the most sought after, privately held, Construction Management companies to work for in the Solar and Commercial industry.
As the Request for Proposals Coordinator, you will be working closely with company's Utility Scale Solar Pre-Construction Team both in Hawaii and the Mainland. This will be a cross functional position dealing with the facilitation of RFPs, RFQs and RFIs. This role has been created due to the company's exponential growth over the last 12 months with plenty of opportunity for long term growth within the business.
Your position as the RFP Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Researching and producing client facing proposals
- Acting as the key point of contact for assigned proposals while working closely with the external and internal stake holders
- Keeping in close contact with subcontracting vendors and assisting the estimating and cost control teams
- Creating proposal outlines and bid documentation to be used for future templates
- Responding to all relevant RFPs, RFQs and RFIs
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study
- 3+ years of Utility Scale Solar experience
- Energy Sales / Business Development experience is a PLUS!
- Competitive Base Salary with a strong annual bonus plan
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- 2-3 weeks PTO
- Position would require some travel to and from the US Mainland
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to be a part of a sought after, employee owned company, please apply here and reach out to me directly for a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.