US$150000 - US$200000 per annum + Full Benefits, Relocation and Bonus
over 1 year ago
With business success on three continents, our client is a global leader in the development and distribution of Utility Scale Renewable Energy. This multi-national enterprise has been providing Energy solutions for almost 100 years and continue to expand in Europe, Asia and North America. Those energy solutions consist of end-to-end project management from the initial green field and brown field development phase through to commercial operations.
As the Remote Operations Control Center (ROCC) Manager, you will be managing a team of ROCC Operators ensuring all of company's Solar generating sites are running efficiently and optimally. This isn't your typical ROCC management opportunity, your technical background will help support the building of digital tools to monitor power levels and various data science points. This is not just crunching analytics, this is managing real time operational performance for a multi-billion dollar organization.
Your position as the ROCC Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing, developing and scheduling your ROCC Operators
- Reviewing, updating and creating new strategies to ensure the accuracy of real-time power generation output
- Regularly performing diagnostic analysis on various power systems
- Keeping yourself available for to ensure 24/7 operational readiness
- Monitor inclement weather patterns and anticipating upcoming issues due to various weather impacts
- Directly switching electrical substations
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with 5 years of Remote Operations experience
- A high level of understanding with SCADA and Networking systems
- In depth knowledge of NERC regulations as it pertains to mid-impact sites
- Thorough knowledge of both Renewable Energy power plant operations and the equipment used within those Energy generating sites
- Competitive base salary with annual bonus
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Monetary reimbursement for employee's professional development
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- Full relocation assistance for the right candidate
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to join this global leader in Renewable Energy, please apply and reach out to me directly to schedule a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.