about 1 year ago
Project Development Manager- Utility-Scale Renewables
A global utility-scale wind, solar, & storage project developer/ owner/ operator has an exciting opportunity available for a Project Development Manager in their Chicago office.
The Project Development Manager will be responsible for leading the utility-scale wind, storage, & solar project acquisition & development platforms for the US & Canada. This position offers tremendous opportunity for career growth, autonomy, and being hands-on in the growth of a business.
This position can begin work remotely anywhere in the US, but will eventually be required to relocate to Chicago. Relocation assistance provided, as well as an extremely competitive compensation & benefits package- Including yearly bonuses, 100% vesting immediately 401k match, and 100% medical coverage for individual and family.
- At least 2 years of experience in the full range development of utility-scale renewable energy projects, including- acquisitions, permitting, vendor proposals, financing proposals, project sale, etc
- Well-versed in greenfield development & project acquisitions
- Skilled in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, engineering, or other relevant disciplines preferred
- Some travel throughout the US & Canada will be required
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.