US$45 - US$55 per annum
7 months ago
PIPING EXPEDITOR SPECIALIST - OIL AND GAS
Oscar Energy are proud to work with this rapidly expanding EPC client at their site within Galleria, Houston. This will be a contract opportunity with the chance for a direct hire position, depending on the performance in the original assignment.
The Piping Expeditor will work on one of the many projects that the client is currently working, liaising closely with all members of the Project team.
The following experience & skillset is critical to this role and must be met for consideration:
- Strong background of working as a Piping Expeditor for an EPC
- A background of expediting Piping and associated products.
- Experience working a project of at least $250 million CAPEX/TIC
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in oil and gas
- Ideally a bachelor's degree or industry recognized accreditation
Should you be interested please send across your latest resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.