Full Relocation and Annual Bonus
about 1 month ago
With 14 years and 7+ GW of power generation currently, this Wind and Solar employer develop, construct, own & operate utility scale renewable energy sites across the US. They are in the Top Four globally for their Energy production and have continued to grow throughout a tough 2020. They have several solar projects in various construction phases currently with over 700 permanent employees and growing every day. Their global footprint reaches Europe, Canada, USA and South/Central America.
This a large 2 phase Utility Scale Wind Site located in Indiana, the employer is happy to assist in the relocation to the area for the right candidate. This is a permanent position (not a contract) and with that, you will be able to participate in the Energy Owner's entire compensation and benefits package. The annual bonus program is set at one of the highest percentages amongst the Energy Owner environment.
Your position as the Operations Manager will include, but not be limited to:
- Facilitate all Safety related scheduled and unscheduled meetings
- Lead the investigations in the event there is an incident on site
- Oversee the site's environmental compliance program(s)
- Manage all appropriate service agreements - on and off warranty equipment
- The physical switching of electrical BOP on site - schedule all BOP activities
- Engaging with external and internal stakeholders
- Generating reports while comparing multiple Wind Site's KPIs and performance indicators
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Wind operational experience
- Proven track record of managing personnel (5 or more) across multiple locations
- Competitive base salary with a strong annual bonus
- Relocation assistance to Indiana
- 401(k) with company match
- Full healthcare coverage + Dental & Vision
- Life insurance and long term/short term disability
- Flex spending accounts
If you are currently looking for a permanent opportunity offering long term professional growth with a Renewable Energy leader, please apply and reach out to me directly.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.