US$165000 - US$195000 per annum + 401K, Bonus, Holidays
4 months ago
LNG Project Commercial Manager
$200K + Package
Oscar Energy has an exciting opportunity to partner with a fast-growing, global LNG company to find a Project Commercial Manager. This will be a permanent role, with fantastic benefits and the ability to be involved in an ambitious organization during a growth period.
The role will involve working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure correct planning and procedures are put in place to ensure optimization of operations. Additionally, the position will be highly visible within the company and at the center of all operating functions.
The client offers an excellent benefits package with a 401K match, PTO and additional sick days too. The role also comes with a bonus package too, dependent on performance, with the potential to add a significant extra amount to the base salary.
- Manage cargo loading procedure and lead coordination with internal/external related parties.
- Confirm/adjust LNG Lifting Program procedure and lead coordination with internal/external related parties.
- Drive compliance with the terminal operational requirements and procedures to follow FLNG LTA (Liquefaction Tolling Agreement) and other related agreements(contracts).
- Verify/Manage actual results of FLNG operations including LNG exporting, Feed gas supply, Liquefaction/Power/Marine service operations.
- Verify all invoices and payments are executed correctly based on the related agreements(contracts).
- Resolve disputes regarding FLNG operations and optimize the long-term operation procedures constantly.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Bachelor's Degree major or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years' relevant industry experience in LNG
- A strong understanding of written and spoken Korean.
Should you be interested please send across your latest resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.