6 months ago
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- 10 years industry experience in engineering design and operations
- Experience with pressure vessels, reaction, distillation, and an assortment of unit operations such as pumping, metering, multiphase heat exchange, vacuum systems, catalyst systems and process control
- Experience with hazard and operability studies
- Process simulations (HYSYS, ASpen & Pro-II)
- Interface with clients to develop scope
- Worked specifically on FEED stage of projects
- Mentored junior engineers and and feels comfortable in a position of leadership
- Has the ability to work with other disciplines
- Strong understanding of P&ID's and sizing calculations
Above are the key responsibilities - the full description will be released upon suitability for the role.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.