US$120000 - US$150000 per annum + Annual Bonus
3 months ago
An industry leading self-performing General Contractors on the Gulf Coast with a diverse business portfolio including Utility Scale Solar, major sports stadiums and high-rise condominiums. With their high tenured rate of current employees and the in house professional mentorship, they are one of the most sought after, privately held, Construction Management companies to work for in the Solar industry.
As the General (Electrical) Superintendent, you will be managing the entire scope of work for the Electrical install portion of Utility Scale Solar projects. Self-performing experience is critical for this position, both underground and overhead electrical installation. While overseeing all electrical personnel on site, you will promote a safe working environment.
The General Superintendent will have the following responsibilities:
- Forecasting resources, developing schedules and assist various procurement needs
- Working directly with subcontractors and various vendors throughout the project
- Supervising all electrical install work
- Working alongside the Engineering team to ensure Quality Assurance
- Provide reports to Project Executives at benchmarked portions of the project
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field of study
- 7+ years of Utility Scale Solar Electrical experience is required
- Self-performing new construction background
- Proven track record of management of construction personnel
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- 2-3 weeks PTO
- Can live anywhere in Florida - the position includes heavy travel throughout the state.
If you, or someone you know is open to new and exciting opportunities, please apply here and/or reach out to me directly for a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.