3 months ago
The Electrical Technician will report to the Principal Engineer.
Based in Houston but with national focus and travel in the US, the role will provide technical support for the company's growing business. The role will involve site visits to install and maintain the units for onshore applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- As and when required, install and maintain onshore units. Units to be installed using power from the grid or from a separate solar skid.
- Ensure best practices are followed with unit installations, by both internal staff and our trained 3rd party representatives. Additionally, follow up and report on unit performance.
- Liaise with the team to improve internal processes and ensure compliance.
- Following training, collect water samples of the wells to confirm scale type.
- Ensure communication is maintained with the customer in regards to unit performance and invoice sign off.
- As and when required, perform audits on suppliers.
You will need:
- Electrical background with 3-4 years minimum industry experience
- Preferable but not essential experience working with solar panels
- Preferable but not essential experience of working in hazardous areas
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
US CITIZEN ONLY
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.