US$140000 - US$160000 per annum + Annual Bonus, 401(k)
almost 2 years ago
A global turnkey Owner/Operator is making their US presence known as the choice solution provider - both in Wind and Solar! A multi-billion-dollar enterprise which has been providing Energy solutions for almost a century (globally) is continuing to expand in Europe, Asia and North America.
We are currently supporting an Electrical Engineer search for their corporate office in California. This position will be remote initially, but you must be flexible to relocate to California in the future. This position is heavily set in both the development and construction phases of multiple Wind Projects currently ongoing.
Your position as the Electrical Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Creating wind farm layout designs that include transmission line and substations
- Conducting various preconstruction studies from inception to the results phase
- Electrical BOP contractual responsibilities
- Reviewing SCADA design from various subcontractor units
- Working directly with Asset Management, Project Developers, and internal Executives
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8 years of Engineering experience with a focus of at least 5 years in Wind Project Construction
- Experience in electrical design of Substations, T-Lines and Collector Systems
- Software experience to include GIS, AutoCAD and various Electrical Design Software(s)
- High Voltage design experience is ideal, but not critical
- REMOTE - must be flexible moving to Southern California at some point in the future
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- Full Relocation Package
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to join this global leader in Renewable Energy, please apply and reach out to me directly to schedule a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.