Boca Raton, Florida
8 months ago
Technical Due Diligence Manager
Oscar Energy is currently working with one of the most prestigious & well-known companies in the world who is building out a renewable energy project development division in Southern Florida.
We are actively interviewing & hiring multiple experienced Technical Due Diligence Managers to support their 2021 project pipeline, which already consists of over 100 different project sites. The Due Diligence Manager will be responsible for risk analysis, risk reduction, development support, legal documents, etc. This role will be based in Boca Raton, FL with minimal travel required (Relocation assistance available for non-local candidates).
These are direct-hire positions that offer significant career progression opportunities, as well as an extremely competitive compensation & benefits package.
- Minimum of 5 years of solar industry experience
- Strong understanding of solar project development process
- Strong understanding of regulations, risks, taxes, insurances, and other due diligence aspects within solar project development
- Must have strong attention to detail, organization skills, & ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing & able to live in Boca Raton, FL
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.