Rhode Island, USA
over 1 year ago
June 1, 2021
Considered one of the most influential Energy Owners in the world, they are aggressively striving for carbon neutrality. They are already supplying 15 Million people with clean energy from their offshore wind energy generation alone, with a target of doubling that number within the next 3 years. Well established in 5 countries from the US, Europe and the Far East, this is a great time to join an exponentially growing organization.
You will the senior most Documentation Controller while the company continues to build out a large offshore Wind Project off the East Coast. Working with both internal and external stakeholders, you will be administratively streamlining the entire project from offshore construction to the COD.
As the Documentation Controller you will have the following responsibilities:
- QA / QC for all records management processes
- Maintaining a positive line of communication between various suppliers and internal personnel
- Based off contractual delivery details, ensuring monthly reviews are being conducted and audited
- Working with Documentation Management, support the transition from construction to operations
- Implementing and updating best practices for the promotion of open communication via documentation control
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study
- 5+ years of project support and documentation management for RE projects
- Attention to detail and proactiveness is critical
- Must be able to reside in or around project location on the East Coast for the next 12 months
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare coverage + dental and vision
This is an outstanding 12 month opportunity to be a part of the ever-growing offshore wind industry here in the US market. Reach out to me directly as this opportunity will not be available long.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.