about 2 months ago
Development Manager - Renewable Energy - REMOTE
Company Overview & Job Summary:
One of Oscar Energy's top renewable energy clients, a developer of utility-scale wind, solar, and battery storage projects, has a critical & immediate hiring need for a Development Manager. They have over 17GW in the pipeline and eager to grow further. The Development Manager will support this growing pipeline by identifying / closing solar + energy storage project development sites, negotiating land agreements, and evaluating project practicality.
This is a direct-hire position that offers extremely competitive compensation & remote flexibility. Minimal travel required. Seeking to interview & hire ASAP!
- Identify project acquisitions
- Lead market analysis & site selection
- Acquire land leases and maintain existing relationships
- Manage permitting activities
- Collaborate with stakeholders / consultants to manage the electrical interconnection process
- Work with finance department to determine project viability
- Bachelor's degree (MBA a plus)
- Minimum of 3-7 years in equivalent experience
- Experience in the Renewable Energy industry - solar, wind or natural gas generation
- Strong permitting, real estate / greenfield acquisition experience
- Experience in US power markets, utilities, and Power Purchase Agreements - preferably southwest.
If you would be interested in learning more, apply today or reach out to email@example.com.
This role not a fit? Oscar Renewables is a recruitment partner to 100+ power & renewable energy companies across North America focusing on wind, offshore wind, solar, battery storage, EV, T&D, and more. We always have active hiring needs within Project Development, Design & Engineering, Project Execution & Construction, O&M, Sales, Regulatory affairs, Project Finance, Asset Management, Accounting etc, so get in touch & apply today if you would like to hear more about any of our current and/ or future opportunities.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.