Annual Bonus, Vehicle, Per Diem
about 1 month ago
A Top 20 Best Places To Work in the small to medium company category, our client is one of the top self-performing General Contractors in the Renewable Energy industry. With their high tenure rate of current employees and the in-house professional mentorship, they are one of the most sought after, privately held, Construction Management companies to work for in the Solar Construction industry.
As the Civil Superintendent, your duties will be allocated to the in-field construction activities - from preconstruction through to commissioning. While managing junior superintendents in the field, you will also be managing any subcontractors that fall within your line of responsibility. Working closely with the Project Manager, you will ensure a high level of safety is being practiced and adhering to all Quality Control policies.
Your position as the Civil Superintendent will have the following responsibilities:
- Conducting all precon meetings with junior company personnel and assigned subcontractors
- Managing a full Quality Control plan throughout the project
- Developing various scopes of work for your direct reports and subcontractors
- Mentoring junior personnel in the field to ensure a positive team-work like atmosphere
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background
- 6+ years of Civil Superintendent experience in Renewable Energy Industry
- Proven track record of effectively managing personnel
- Must be flexible to travel when needed - 75% expected
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Vehicle with Credit Card
- Per Diem and full Tech Package
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- 2-3 weeks PTO
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing utility scale solar project construction employers, please apply here and reach out to me directly for a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.