West Virginia, USA
over 1 year ago
Wind Superintendent (Erection)- West Virginia
Oscar Energy is currently working with an industry-leading wind EPC firm who is seeking to hire 1-2 experienced Wind Superintendents.
Seeking to interview & hire ASAP. More information below:
- Direct-hire, long-term opportunity with a rapidly growing EPC firm
- Superintendent will manage a team of 5-6 On-Site foreman & all subcontractors on-site
- Projects in WV are due to be completed by October. Once completed, the EPC has projects lined up immediately after in Iowa and Virginia. They are ideally seeking candidates willing to travel with the work & be with the company long-term
- Extremely competitive compensation package & benefits
- Travel expenses 100% covered
- 5-10+ years of Wind Construction experience
- Field Construction experience preferred. Ideal candidate will have moved their way up through the ranks in wind construction & will have erected turbines themselves
- Siemens Gamesa turbine experience a plus
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.