Healthcare, Vehicle, Annual Bonus
almost 2 years ago
From the acquisition stage through to asset management, this global renewable energy developer/owner offer services within the Wind, Solar and Energy Storage industry. With operations on three continents, our client is a global leader in the development and distribution of Utility Scale Renewable Energy. This multi-billion-dollar enterprise has been providing Energy solutions for almost a century and continue to expand in Europe, Asia and North America.
Their US presence has tripled in size over the last 3 years and are continuing to capitalize in the US Renewable Energy Market.
The Utility Scale Wind Site is set for COD by December 1st of this year and will require a Plant Manager/Site Manager to run the day to day operations. Set in its current West Texas location, the employer is happy to assist in the relocation to the area for the right candidate. This is a permanent position (not a contract) and with that, you will be able to participate in the Energy Owner's entire compensation and benefits package.
Your position as the Wind Plant Manager will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage site safety protocols for all personnel
- Lead the investigations in the event there is an incident on site
- Oversee the site's environmental compliance protocols
- Manage all appropriate service agreements, including the AMA, OEM and BOP
- The physical switching of electrical BOP on site - schedule all BOP work
- Provide Asset Managers of all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work orders
- Manage the scheduled outages and communicate with all internal and external parties involved
- Perform various site inspections
- 8+ years of experience in the Wind Energy Industry
- 3+ years of technical experience in HV breaker switching
- Wind Turbine manufacturer experience
- Bi-lingual is strongly preferred (Spanish/English), but not required
- Electrical Safety Training Certified
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus and Relocation Package
- Vacation Time + Sick Time
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Vehicle with Maintenance Credit Card, Laptop, Cell Phone
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
If you are currently looking for a permanent opportunity offering long term professional growth with an Energy Owning leader, please apply and reach out to me directly.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.