5 months ago
Are you passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion? Do you want to work for a renown brand that promotes sustainability and creates products of extraordinary beauty that last generations?
Oscar is supporting a renown jeweler and luxury goods retailer to find the right person to pioneer their DE&I initiatives. The company's mission statement makes a commitment to every employee that they will be rewarded and encouraged based on individual merit, creativity, innovation and that dignity and respect is withheld across the company.
As the Vice President of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion you would be responsible for developing global strategies to promote services, solutions and connections to enable a more engaged workforce, mirror the markets the company operates in, and best position teams to leverage DE&I to create a culture of luxury and performance.
Being a Vice President you will be overseeing all diversity, equity and inclusion programs and initiatives, working closely with the Sustainability team to consult with internal and external customers and partners, to build DE&I capability internally.
- Have 10+ years of experience in similar roles and a track record of developing, launching and measuring effective DE&I strategy
- Have experience integrating DE&I on a global scale
- Proven experience effectively managing company stakeholders
- Ensure that the DE&I strategies are aligned with the company's overall Sustainability agenda and are used to promote the business and advocate for Sustainability through DE&I initiative
- Consult with internal partners, aligning DE&I strategy and capability in their respective organizations, (Internal Communications, Employee Relations, Total Rewards, HR Business Partners, Talent organization)
- Ensure oversight and alignment of stakeholders to ensure that DE&I project goals are achieved
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.