5 months ago
Oscar Energy is working with the #1 civil construction company in Texas who has decided to grow out their renewables division! They are urgently seeking a Project Manager with utility-scale renewables experience to help support their utility-scale wind & solar projects in Texas.
This is a direct-hire positions with extremely competitive compensation & tremendous career growth potential. Candidates must be in or open to relocation to Houston, TX.
- 2-5+ years of relevant experience within large scale wind and solar project construction preferred
- Proven experience in design, cost controls, scheduling, & contract negotiation
- Electrical knowledge/experience a plus
- Proven experience managing budgets
- Engineering degree preferred
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.