about 2 months ago
Utility-Scale Solar Project Manager- Richmond, VA
One of America's largest & fastest growing self-performing General Contractors has an exciting opportunity available for a Utility-Scale Solar Project Manager.
The Solar Project Manager will oversee the construction of a 200+ MW solar project based near Richmond, VA. The Project Manager will be the "CEO" of this project and will manage all aspects from beginning to end of construction, including: Project scheduling, budgeting, estimating, contract negotiations, management of relationships with owners, subcontractors, local government, etc.
This position offers tremendous opportunity for career growth and an extremely competitive compensation & benefits package, including: Monthly car allowances, gas card, cell phone, laptop, profit sharing plan, matched 401k, annual bonuses, and more.
The Project Manager is to be based near Richmond, VA. Relocation assistance available for non-local candidates.
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience for utility-scale solar
- Experience in self-performing construction
- Experience overseeing all groundwork, electrical, and mechanical aspects of utility-scale solar construction
- Experienced managing multiple large & complex solar projects at one time
- 1-2 years' experience in managing teams
- Must be able to manage projects from cradle to grave autonomously & with minimal supervision/ training required
- Frequent travel will be required
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.