7 days ago
Turnaround Planner (Mechanical)
Oscar Energy is proud to represent a market-leading LNG client at their site in Louisiana. This will be a permanent position. Apply Now!
The Turnaround Planner will report to the Maintenance Planning Supervisor. Preventative and Corrective planning of Mechanical maintenance will be a primary responsibility of this position.
You will be expected to have strong leadership skills and be well organized while being methodically detail oriented. You should work well with a diverse group of individuals and be able to communicate effectively and efficiently.
The ideal candidate has ample experience in routine maintenance planning and knowledge of industrial standards. These include but are not limited to:
- API - SAP/Prometheus - Maximo
- ASME - Combustion turbine generators - CMMS
- NBIC - Diesel engineer generators
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- High school diploma or GED
- Technical degree or similar (such as NCCER)
- PMP is a plus!
- 5 years of mechanical maintenance in the Oil & Gas field
- 3 years as a maintenance planner
- Detailed knowledge of industrial standards and code regulations
Should you be interested please send across your latest resume to email@example.com
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.