about 1 year ago
Oscar Energy is currently working on a Sr. Transmission Planning Engineer opportunity with a leading electricity provider in Virgina. This role offers you the ability to work on very exciting and unique projects and see long-term growth within an organization.
- Develop power flow cases for PJM Transmission Planning
- Collaborate with PJM and Planning team
- Work closely with other departments
- Breaker duty analysis when needed
- Work with load information
- Analytic and data mining
- Other duties as requested
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Degree in engineering, physics, or related studies
- Engineering research experience
- Knowledge of power systems
- Knowledge of power systems software
- Development of system models
- Programming experience
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Knowledge of substation components
- Good communication and organizational skills
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.