13 days ago
This is the opportunity to join a global leading company and be part of a dynamic Sustainability team who are driving real change throughout the business. As part of the Global Sustainability Team, you will be responsible for taking the company's sustainability programs and data analysis to the next level.
As demand from stakeholders increases, it's vital that the company's sustainability metrics are accurate and are in line with internal and external expectations - to instil confidence across the board.
Reporting into the Sustainability Program Director, you will be responsible for demonstrating the company's sustainability strategy through data.
- Experience in a relevant field (environmental, LifeCycle Assessments, GHG reporting etc)
- Have experience using Life Cycle Assessments and calculating carbon inventories
- Be Knowledgeable of Sustainability reporting frameworks, SASB, TCFD, GRI and GHG reporting
- Skilled using Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, PowerBI etc
- Able to come up with sustainable solutions to problems and communicate these cross functionally to stakeholders
- Be articulate at presenting your findings to executives and communicating to senior members of the company
- Developing metrics, baselines and targets to drive emission reduction initiatives, as part of the team
- Utilizing internal software applications to source, cleanse and analyze a variety of greenhouse gas and spend data.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.