10 months ago
With business success on three continents, our client is a global leader in the development and distribution of Utility Scale Renewable Energy. This multi-billion-dollar enterprise has been providing Energy solutions for almost 100 years and continue to expand in Europe, Asia and North America. Those energy solutions consist of end-to-end project management from the initial green field and brown field development phase through to commercial operations.
As the Solar Storage Engineer you will be working on a remote basis, but ideally located in California. Working closely with the Commercial and Development team, you will be making a significant impact on the success of stand-alone energy storage projects as well as Solar Storage projects adjoining Utility Scale Solar sites.
Your position as the Storage Engineer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing single line diagrams and various electrical plans for energy storage projects
- Reviewing compliance / permitting requirements to ensure designs remain within federal regulations
- Managing 3rd party designs with a focus on assembling plans
- Developing augmentation strategies for optimal system performance
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with 5 years of Electrical Engineering experience
- 2+ years of Energy Storage Engineering experience
- High level of competency regarding AutoCAD and Single Line Diagrams
- Strong familiarity with Microgrid designs
- Competitive base salary with annual bonus and possibly sign on bonus
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Monetary reimbursement for employee's professional development
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to join this global leader in Renewable Energy, please apply and reach out to me directly to schedule a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.