over 1 year ago
Senior Systems Engineer- Solar
Oscar Energy is currently working with an industry leading developer/owner/operator/EPC of large scale solar and battery storage projects who is currently seeking to hire a Sr. Systems Engineer.
The System Engineer will be responsible for supporting solar system design performance modeling, business development, & project engineering. This is a permanent role that will be 100% office based at their headquarters in Charlottesville, VA. Relocation assistance to VA may be available for non local candidates.
Role Details and Required Experience:
- 2-3 years of large-scale solar engineering experience preferred
- Proven experience with trackers, storage and other technologies to perform system design and optimization required
- Understanding of the IFC, NEC, IBC or other building & electrical codes pertaining to solar PV design
- PYsyst and Helioscope experience required
- Experience with PVCase, AutoCAD, ArcGIS, and other similar software is a plus
- Written & verbal communication skills is a must
- Must be willing to relocate to Charlottesville, VA
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.