Ithaca, New York
15 days ago
Solar Project Construction Professionals- Central New York
Oscar Energy is working exclusively with a solar EPC company based in New York, who is currently undergoing a period of exponential growth. They currently have 14 small & mid-utility scale solar projects actively under construction in the New York area, but have plans to more than double that this year, and also will be expanding to other states. Because of this growth, they are seeking to hire an experienced Project Manager to lead & coordinate their construction department.
This is a direct-hire positions that offer stability, longevity, and the opportunity to be a part of the company's decision making strategy. Candidates must be located in or willing to relocate to New York state.
Seeking to interview & hire ASAP. Please apply if you would be interested in learning more about any of the following positions.
- At least 6 years of solar Construction Project Management experience
- Understanding of the civil, electrical, and/or mechanical aspects of solar construction
- Strong experience/ understanding of NEC standards
- Proven direct employee supervision
- Being bilingual in Spanish & English could be a plus
- Candidates must have an excellent work ethic, great attitude, be accountable, proactive, & committed to the company's long term growth plans
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.