US$120000 - US$140001 per annum
17 days ago
Oscar Energy is currently working on a Sr. Solar Engineer position with an industry-leading renewable energy developer located in Pennsylvania. This is a great remote opportunity for experienced engineers who are looking for long-term growth.
- Work with third-party engineers throughout design and construction
- Conduct the interconnections of renewable projects
- Oversee and Manage projects throughout design and construction
- Manage a portfolio of projects
- Conduct project site visits
- Train junior engineers
Desired Experience and Requirements:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of industry codes
- Engineering degree for an accredited program or university
- Experience in utility-scale solar
- Experience in solar design
- Experience in AutoCAD, ETAP, SolidWorks, etc
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- PE is a plus
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.