6 months ago
Oscar Energy is currently working on a Sr. Project Engineer opportunity with a leading renewable energy company. This is a great time to join the company which is in a very exciting period of growth. The Project Engineer can work 100% remotely.
- Design large scale solar PV systems
- Manage and work with a cross-functional team
- Coordinate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers
- Work with utilities through the interconnection process
- Assist in the purchase of materials
- Work with 3rd party consultants throughout the project lifecycle
- 3+ years of experience in large scale solar
- Bachelors in Engineering or related degree
- Experience with PVSyst, Helioscope, AutoCAD, etc
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of NEC
- Ability to manage multiple projects
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.