San Diego, California
about 1 year ago
One of Oscar Energy's key clients is seeking to hire a Senior Project Developer with an emphasis on Permitting to lead and direct permitting & environmental procedures. The company, a global Developer, Owner, Operator for utility-scale wind, solar, storage.
The Sr. Project Developer can either work form the company's HQ or work remotely. This is an exciting career opportunity to have a "big role" at a rapidly growing company while also having tremendous room for career growth, stability, & extremely competitive compensation & benefits. Seeking to interview & hire ASAP!
- Direct & oversee the development and acquisition of land permits/ environmental assessments
- Be the SME for permitting related to the portfolio of projects
- Work with local, state, and federal governments in entitlement process
- Manage and review documents related to permitting
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders
- 20%-30% travel
- 5+ years of project development/management experience
- Knowledge of permitting process
- Knowledge of federal regulations as they relate to project development and permitting
- Understanding of development, planning and construction as they relate to project development
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.