5 months ago
Oscar Energy is currently working on a Sr. Owner's Engineer position with an industry-leading renewable energy engineering firm. This is a great remote opportunity for experienced engineers who are looking for long-term growth.
- Working closely with the CEO and other Executive staff
- Conduct engineering reviews and stamp drawings
- Contract Negotiations & Preparations
- Construction Management and Value Engineering work
- Oversee and manage a multidisciplinary team of engineers
- Engineering Studies
- Conduct project site visits
- Additional responsibilities as required
Desired Experience and Requirements:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Electrical Engineering PE License
- Engineering degree for an accredited program or university
- Experience in utility design
- Experience in solar and BESS design
- Experience in AutoCAD, ETAP, SolidWorks, etc
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.