US$125000 - US$125001 per annum
6 months ago
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Oscar Energy are proud to represent a market-leading client at their site in Louisiana. This will be a 12-month assignment with possibility for extension. Start ASAP.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will report directly into the Principal Engineer with the responsibility of supporting the development and progression for Ready for Operations (RFO) activities.
The ideal candidate will have technical expertise in electrical engineering with in-depth knowledge on Medium and Low Voltage Switchgears & MCC's, Protection Relays, Motors, Transformers, UPS & DC systems.
The following experience & skillset is critical to this role and must be met for consideration.
- Time served working within an Oil and Gas/Power generation
- A minimum of five years working in a senior engineering capacity
- Strong knowledge and experience of Switchgears, MCC's, UPS & DC systems, Motors and Generators
- Hands on experience of electrical testing with Meters, Hipot, Low Ohm and Resistance Machines
- Familiarity with (>10MW) Medium Voltage up to (>100KV) Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS)
- Familiarity with Energy Management Systems including SCADA, Load Sharing and Load Shedding Systems
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- A Professional Engineering License is preferred
Should you be interested please send across your latest resume to email@example.com
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.