3 months ago
Sr EPC Construction Managers (Hydrogen): California, Texas, and East Coast
Oscar Energy is currently working with a rapidly growing clean energy EPC who has an immediate need for several Sr Construction Managers to oversee their Hydrogen Fueling Projects.
Direct-hire positions available in California, Texas, and East Coast- Seeking to have candidates start work as soon as October 2021.
- 5-10+ years of Construction Management experience
- 5-10+ years of experience in a supervisory position
- Hydrogen experience required for California location
- Hydrogen experience preferred for Texas and East Coast positions, but not required. Open to other relevant project CM experience if no hydrogen experience
- Distributed Energy project experience a plus
- Primavera experience a plus
- Able & willing to travel 25% of the time
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.