about 1 year ago
A full turnkey EPC based out of California with a well-respected reputation over the last 20 years, they bring full EPC solutions to the Renewable Energy and Alternative Fueling markets. With over 300 employers they still maintain that small business feel, keeping with the flat across the board style business model.
We are seeking a proven Senior Construction Manager to work remotely and manage their Hydrogen Fueling portfolio. They have just been awarded a massive Oil Major contract to design and construct Hydrogen Fueling stations up and down the West Coast. The exciting part isn't just working with Hydrogen Fueling stations, but the ability to work within their Utility Scale Batter Storage, Solar and EV Charging divisions as well.
As the Senior Construction Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination between on-site superintendents, engineers and project coordinators
- Delivering projects from design through to commissioning
- Full management responsibilities regarding construction contractual obligations
- Regular visits to various West Coast construction sites
- Project budget management through the entire project life cycle(s).
- Bachelor's degree in a construction related field or combo of experience + training
- PM Software experience in either Primavera or MS Projects
- 10 years of EPC Construction Management experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in hydrogen related construction projects
- Experience with Utility Scale Battery Storage, Solar and/or EV Charging projects is a big plus!
- Competitive Base Salary with a great benefits package
- FULL REMOTE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
If you are currently looking for an opportunity with a well-respected EPC on the rise in multiple Renewable Energy and Sustainability industries - apply here and reach out to me directly for more details.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.