6 months ago
Oscar Energy is actively recruiting for a Construction Manager to work with our client who is soon to be starting brownfield modification work to their site in Texas.
- Scheduling personnel for construction/installation activities for projects
- Scheduling personnel for direct equipment sales, that require pre-commissioning work
- Providing discipline-specific training for EPC personnel
- Preparation of yearly business plan and financial analysis of annual budgets
- Ensuring work allocations are tracked through Oracle & projects are charged accordingly
- Site inspections of construction activities
- Ensuring construction documentation is presented to proposals group & industry recognized construction documents are written for jobsite work activities
- Ensure Exterran personnel & contractors/third party follow the established safety protocols set forth by company HSE group
- Ensure project hand-over to commissioning group or customer field personnel
- Coaching & mentoring of direct reports and
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.