4 months ago
Sr. C&I Design Engineer- Solar
Oscar Energy is currently working with an industry leading developer/owner/operator/EPC of C&I solar projects who is currently seeking to hire a Sr. Commercial PV Design Engineer
The Sr. Commercial PV Design Engineer will be responsible for creating the designs for commercial solar PV projects & delivering complete design packages for construction. This role will be around 70% office based at the headquarters in Columbia, MD & the rest of the time will be spent out at project sites. Remote work may be available for local candidates.
Role Details and Required Experience:
- 3+ years of proven working experience designing C&I PV systems
- Engineering Degree a plus
- Proven experience with PVsyst, AutoCAD, Helioscope, Aurora Solar, or other similar softwares
- Attitude is the most important attribute- accountable, interpersonal, trustworthy, self-motivated, excellent communicator (verbal and written) with strong work ethic and values
- Proven leadership skills & the ability to mentor Jr. Design Engineers
- In depth understanding of the IFC, NEC, IBC or other building & electrical codes pertaining to solar PV design
- Must be located in the D.C. metro area
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.