Annual Bonus, 401K, Healthcare Coverage
about 2 years ago
With a decade of Operations & Maintenance experience in the Renewable Energy Industry and backed by one of the strongest, privately owned EPC turn-key solution providers, Oscar Energy's exclusive client can offer long term professional growth without the worry of finding your next project to maintain. Their O&M division has doubled in size since the beginning of the year and forecasting an even bigger growth curve in 2021.
As a Solar Technician, based in Central California, you can expect to work with a team of 7 technicians maintaining a Solar Farm with your electrical and/or mechanical troubleshooting abilities. The Utility Scale Solar Site is a Mid-Impact NERC Regulated solar energy generating production.
ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Your position as a Solar Technician will include, but not be limited to:
- Servicing Solar equipment
- Clearing error codes using status check company protocols
- Replace and repair various types of solar equipment
- Perform DC current safety measures
- High School Diploma + Tech School Certifications
- Proven understanding of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Basic understanding of Lock Out / Tag Out protocols
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Competitive Hourly Pay with Annual Bonus
- Vacation Time + Sick Time
- 401k with Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Laptop, Cell Phone
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
If you are fresh out of a tech school and looking for a great company to start your career with, or fairly new to the Renewable Energy Industry and looking for long term growth, please apply and reach out to me directly for more details.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.