Los Angeles, California
US$150000 - US$180000 per annum
Alessandro Di Girolamo
about 1 month ago
Role: Solar Sales Director - Residential & Commerical
Location: Los Angeles (Hybrid working pattern available)
Salary: Compensation package negotiable depending on experience
Background: Our client are seeking a Sales Director with experience in Residential and Commerical Solar Sales professional to join the team who has a strong understanding of sales qualification, relationship building, problem-solving, deal structuring, and deal closing.
Role and Responsibilities
- Sell projects and sell solar engineering and construction services to in Residential and Commercial markets.
- Qualify leads and develop solar projects
- Find and establish relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within prospective customer accounts
- Communicate project status, necessary actions, and incremental outcomes to colleagues to support your selling and proposals generation
- Identify appropriate prospects, perform outreach and set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls
- Assess prospective buyers' needs and follow a defined selling process
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in Residential and Commerical Solar Sales is required, preferably in SoCal
- Self-driven and highly motivated sales closer
- Ability to travel to customer meetings and industry events
Compensation and Benefits
- Sales-oriented compensation comprising base salary and commission tied to project sales
- Benefits include PTO, medical, dental, and vision
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.