about 1 year ago
C&I Solar Project Manager- Los Angeles
Oscar Energy is working exclusively with an established Solar C&I EPC company seeking to hire a Sr. Project Manager. The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing project operational & financial performances.
This is a permanent, direct-hire position that will offer stability, longevity, and the opportunity to work for a well-known & established solar company. Candidates must be located in the Los Angeles area or willing to relocate.
Seeking to interview & hire ASAP! Please apply if you would be interested in learning more about any of the following positions.
- 3-5 years of experience managing rooftop solar projects larger than 500KW and multiple solar C&I Rooftop projects at once
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once & to successfully work in an office and field setting
- Ability to coordinate and maintain relationships with contractors, suppliers, & stakeholders
- Ability to define project milestones & track scheduling processes
- PMP certification preferred
- Electrical background a plus
- Candidates must have an excellent work ethic, great attitude, be accountable, & proactive
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further. Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.