Boca Raton, Florida
4 months ago
Solar Project Managers- Southern Florida
Oscar Energy is currently working with one of the most prestigious & well-known companies in the world who is building out a renewable energy project development division in Southern Florida.
We are actively interviewing & hiring multiple experienced utility-scale Solar Project Managers to support their 2021 project pipeline, which already consists of over 100 different project sites. The Project Managers will be mainly office-based & will have full responsibility for project scheduling, budgeting, procurement, QAQC, subcontractor management, and EPC oversight. The project managers will be based in Boca Raton, FL with minimal travel required (Relocation assistance available for non-local candidates).
These are direct-hire positions that offer significant career progression opportunities, as well as an extremely competitive compensation & benefits package.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in utility-scale solar project & construction management
- Must be experienced in the management of project scheduling, budgeting, estimating, subcontractors/ EPCs, & Quality Control for utility-scale solar projects
- Ideal candidates will be eager to be hands-on & to "wear many hats" while growing this new division for the company
- Developer/ owner/ operator experience preferred
- Must be willing & able to live in Boca Raton, FL
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.