over 2 years ago
Solar Project Manager- Southern Maine
One of the largest & fastest growing General Contractors of New England has an exciting opportunity available for a Solar Project Manager in their Southern Maine office.
The Solar Project Manager will lead & manage all electrical aspects of utility-scale solar project construction, including- Project Development, Preconstruction, Construction, etc. In addition, the Project Manager will oversee project estimation, budgeting, scheduling, and QAQC programs.
This position offers tremendous opportunity for career growth and an extremely competitive compensation & benefits package, including: Provided company vehicle, gas card, cell phone, lap top, profit sharing plan, matched 401k, annual bonuses, and more.
The Project Manager is to be based at the company office in South Maine. Relocation assistance could potentially be provided for non-local candidates.
- 5-10 years of Project Management experience for C&I and/ or utility-scale solar
- Well-versed in Project Estimating, Scheduling, Budgeting, Design & Scope, Equipment procurement, etc
- At least 2 years of employee management experience
- Willing to travel to projects throughout Northern New England about 1-3 times per week.
- Experienced with ANSI, NEC, NESC, OSHA, NETA, NFPA, etc
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, apply today! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course to discuss this opportunity further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us we will hold your details on file to ensure you are considered for all future vacancies.
Thank you for choosing Oscar Energy - Recruiting Excellence.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.