Annual Bonus, 401k, remote flexability
almost 2 years ago
From Major League Baseball Parks to NFL Stadiums to Utility Scale Solar projects, our client prides themself on being one of the most efficient, privately held, self-performing construction management companies out there. They have set the bar for General Contractors across the US with their on time & under budget approach to the utility scale solar industry.
As a Solar Project Manager, you will have the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in the US - as long as you don't mind traveling to the assigned Utility Scale Solar Project location. You will be the on-site leader to ensure schedules remain on time, manage all budget factors and ensure all employees, contractors and subcontractors adhere by the company's stellar safety program.
Your position as the self-performing Solar Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Review and process change request
- Manage the entire preconstruction process
- Assist in the negotiations for subcontractors
- Develop schedules, identify project staffing requirements, and lead pre-bid meetings
- Manage all field personnel operations and coordinate all permit inspections
- Conclude with the company's project closeout process as well as all post construction services
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 10+ years of Project Management experience in the Utility Solar industry
- High aptitude in PM finance
- Self-performing PM experience with a GC would be ideal
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- Remote work flexibility
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- 2-3 weeks PTO
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to be a part of one of the most sought after Construction Managements companies to work for - apply here and/or reach out to me directly for a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.