Bonus, Healthcare, Remote
15 days ago
A Top 20 Best Places To Work in the small to medium company category, our client is one of the top self-performing General Contractors in the Renewable Energy industry. With their high tenure rate of current employees and the in house professional mentorship, they are one of the most sought after, privately held, Construction Management companies to work for in the Solar industry.
As the Equipment Coordinator in the Solar division, you will be the heartbeat of their new construction projects. From breaking ground on the new project to the commercial operations date, you will be ensuring a minimal loss of time due to heavy equipment and fleet availability. A high level of organization for this position is required.
Your position as the Equipment Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Scheduling, tracking and receiving all relevant equipment for multiple utility scale solar construction projects
- Maintaining equipment readiness records and scheduling planned /unplanned maintenance and repairs as needed
- Track and update all fleet vehicle files and assigning them to the appropriate divisions
- Ensure all QA/QC for equipment/materials received, inbound and outbound documentation and permitting requirements
- Auditing and inspecting various heavy equipment items throughout the project phases
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or an Engineering related field of study
- 3+ years of logistics experience with new construction projects - ideally Solar related
- Self-performing new construction experience
- Working knowledge of PM software
- REMOTE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- 2-3 weeks PTO
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing utility scale solar project construction employers, please apply here and/or reach out to me directly for a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.