US$70000 - US$90000 per annum + Annual Bonus
about 2 years ago
A Top 20 Best Places To Work in the small to medium company category, our client is one of the top self-performing General Contractors in the country. With their high tenure rate of current employees and the in house professional mentorship, they are one of the most sought after, privately held, Construction Management companies to work for.
As the Solar Contract Manager, you will be the working closely with the Operations Division to provide support developing and reviewing in bound and out bound client contracts as well as managing all subcontractor agreements.
Your position as the Solar Contract Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Review and approve contracts for internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure contract clauses are compliant with State/Federal Laws as well as company policy
- Manage contract modifications and auditing existing solar contracts
- Perform regular risk analysis of all contracts that pose risk to either the client or company
- Create contract addendums
- Submit to management scheduled reports on various contract statuses
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in legal contract formulation and management
- Paralegal experience preferred
- Utility Scale Solar experience preferred
- Competitive Base Salary with Annual Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- Full Healthcare Coverage + Dental & Vision
- 2-3 weeks PTO
If you are currently looking for an opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing utility scale solar project construction employers, please apply here and/or reach out to me directly for a confidential consultation.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.